Nexadental originally approached us for social media help, but it quickly became apparent that Nexadental was at a marketing turning point.
The first major step was developing a strategic marketing plan. Taking Nexadental away from products that supported older technology – products their customers were buying less and less of. And – developing a strategy to move Nexadental’s product mix into more high profit and quicker sales channels.
During the strategic planning process key areas of need were identified.
- There was no SWOT analysis of the company or its competition.
- Logo and marketing approach was dated.
- Website was brochure only and needed to move to ecommerce.
- Sales force was evaluated and trained.
- Manufacturing and private labeling were expanded.
Before logo redesign, as used on the web:
After logo redesign, as used on the web: